The UK pest control market is thriving and wasn’t affected by the 2008 recession. The estimated £400-£500 million industry continues to grow annually and is largely made up of smaller, local companies. Whatever your previous career, we will teach you the skills and marketing know-how to successfully grow your own business, something we have proven time after time.
So What's Involved?
It's hard to describe a typical day for a pest controller as every day is different, something our franchisees have come to love about the job. You could be working in a grain store, museum, shop, farm, residential home or anywhere that needs a solution to a pest problem. Customers are glad to see you when you arrive and even more pleased when the job is complete. Typical Duties Involve:-
- First Visits - Advising customers on how to keep pests out of their property and how to control their current infestation.
- Scheduled Inspections - Visit a customer's premises to review and report the current levels of infestation
- Treatment Programme - Create a course of action, usually to be performed over several visits, to eliminate a pest problem using pest control equipment or chemicals
- Reporting - Write down what you have noticed on your inspection and the recommended course of action. Include details of any chemicals to be used on site.
Leave the Rat Race, Join PestControl.co.uk!
PestControl.co.uk has over 20 years of experience and is a recognised and respected brand in the industry. By taking advantage of our franchise opportunity you could join the team, serving the pest control needs of individuals and businesses in your area. Boasting low capital investment and high profit margins, with some hard work and dedication you will be well on your way to owning your own successful local business.
Of course we don't expect you to be able to pick it up instantly, we provide extensive training programs and constant support once you've started up. We'll teach you the all-important pest control techniques (resulting in professional qualifications), as well as everything you need to know about how to run a business – from sales and marketing to taxes and finance.
Here are some of the benefits of joining the PestControl.co.uk franchise:
- Full training provided – no experience necessary
- Equipment and marketing pack – everything you need to succeed
- Instant credibility - PestControl.co.uk is a national brand
- Customers – our in-house marketing will keep you busy with customers from day one!
- Support and advice – we are available 24/7 to support you
- Not on your own – you’ll be part of the team with our other franchisees
- Be your own boss – work to your own schedule
- 100% success rate – all our franchisees have been in profit from day one!
Book a Discovery Day
If this sounds of interest to you, we recommend that you read the rest of the site and call, or email, to request our information pack and arrange a free discovery day at our head office.
On a discovery day you will be able to interact with like-minded individuals who are also interested in joining our franchise, ask us any questions you like and most importantly get a feel for what the life of a pest controller is like. If you like what you see, and we think you've got what it takes to join the battle against pests, you can sign up for the program and in a few short months you could be running your own business!
To book a discovery day, contact our Franchise Manager, James Read on 0845 875 0035 or email email@example.com.
If you would like more information about the PestControl.co.uk franchise before you arrange a discovery day, please call, or email, to request an information pack. The information pack includes additional details on training, what you get when you join the franchise and the sort of turnover/profit margins you can expect to make.
Of course if you haven't read the rest of the website yet, there is also more information here to peruse at your leisure.